- 1/4 cup unsweetened pineapple juice
- 1/4 cup reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 6 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon chopped sweet onion
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon minced fresh parsley
- 4 (4 ounce) beef tenderloin steaks
- In a small bowl, combine the first nine ingredients. Pour 3/4 cup marinade into a large resealable plastic bag; add the steaks. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for several hours or overnight. Cover and refrigerate remaining marinade.
- Drain steaks and discard marinade. Coat grill rack with nonstick cooking spray before starting the grill. Grill steaks, covered, over medium heat for 6-8 minutes on each side or until meat reaches desired doneness (for medium-rare, a meat thermometer should read 145 degrees F; medium, 160 degrees F; well-done, 170 degrees F). Baste with reserved marinade during the last 2 minutes of cooking.